USC is a must go destination for fashion brand women’s and men’s clothing with quality lines form top brands such as G-Star, Soviet, Firetrap, Levi’s and GioGoi. USC prides itself on the great and extensive range of all styles especially denim with one of the biggest stock lines in the UK. They operate from over 35 stores in the UK and online at usc.co.uk and are dedicated on offering their customers good value for money and big savings with the weekly released offers on top designs and footwear. Our team is constantly hunting free delivery codes and shipping promos, before you shop at usc.com check out our list of discount codes.
Using Your USC Free Delivery or Voucher Code
Browse through the voucher codes above this tutorial and follow these simple steps to redeem your code.
- Add your products to the bag as usual.
- Login or register an account and proceed to the checkout.
- Choose your delivery method and proceed to the payment stage.
- Click on the link at the bottom of the payment page named ‘add a discount code’.
- Add your voucher to the text box, click ‘apply’ and you’re done.
USC Delivery Charges
USC offer the following UK delivery options for customers who can choose between free, standard or express delivery services.
- FREE Delivery – Get your parcel delivered free when you spend over £100 – Free standard delivery option sent on a 5 to 7 working day service.
- Standard Delivery – £4.99 for orders under £100, 3 to 5 day service.
- Express Delivery – £6.99 on a 1 to 2 day courier service when ordered before 7pm Sunday to Thursday. The service excludes Sunday’s and bank holidays. Orders received after 7pm will take an extra day.
- Next Day – £6.99 for a next day service when ordered before 7pm, Sunday to Thursday. Excludes weekends, bank holidays and Sundays. Orders received after 7pm will take an extra day.
- Collect+ and Collect in Store – Customers can use the collect+ service for £4.99 or the collect in store option for a £3.99 charge and get a free £5 voucher to spend in-store. So basically you can collect in store for free.
Customers will receive an email with confirmation that your parcel is ready to collect, within this email you will find a unique delivery code which you will need to collect your parcel. The collect in store option offers a 5-7 working days service to your store of choice.
During high demand periods delivery may take a little longer.
View the full choice of delivery services including BFPO destinations at the delivery details page, as well as a full breakdown of terms and conditions.